BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 7 March 2013

term 2 reflection

ELA: in ELA we are reading a book called The Knife of never letting go its about a boy named Todd Hewitt and a girl named viola Eade.in the book Todd and viola are running away from an army that keeps getting biger while there running they still have to keep a look out for two evil nasty people Aaron and Davy prentiss jr. My apion of this book is that it is a great read it has lots of suspence and drama


Math: in Math we are learning about fractions I think I am doing alright but now we are learning fractions percent and decimals I think this will be a difilcult term in math but over all I think I will do well.

French: in french we were learning about ER verbs and we even had a test i didn't do so well on the test though.


0 comments: